- 3 lbs Siamoth (or pork) Roast - or alternate Slow Meat roast.
- 2 tablespoons Seasoning Rub of choice
- ½ a bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups grated or julienne root veggies - we used carrots
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Rub seasoning on roast and let sit overnight in Fridge.
- Next morning add onions then the roast into the crock pot.
- Pour your favorite BBQ Sauce over the roast.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours or until you are able to shred the meat with two forks.
- Add veggies to the pot with the juices and return the meat to the pot on top of the veggies.
- Cook another hour in the crockpot on high.
- Mix it all up and it’s ready to enjoy on your favorite bun.
Share This Page
About the Author
Esther "Humble Misty" Foley
Share Your Thoughts!