Misty and Cookie’s Charr Meatloaf Sandwich
By: GmaFog | : 2851 : 4
Note: Read the story that goes with the recipe
- 1 lb Ground Dolyak (Beef)
- 1 lb Ground Warthog (Italian Sausage)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Sauted Onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp. Ascalonian Herbs (Italian Seasoning)
- 1 cup crumbled bread (panko crumbs)
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 Slices of cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Finely chop onions and saute with the fresh garlic. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine ground Dolyak, ground Warthog, eggs, bread crumbs, onions, garlic and Ascalonian Herbs in a bowl.
- Mix it up until all ingredients are distributed and smooth.
- Shape into a loaf and set aside.
- Lay bacon out on a piece of parchment paper. You can get fancy and make it into a lattice if you like.
- Flip the meatloaf upside down onto the bacon and wrap the bacon around the meatloaf by pressing the parchment paper around the loaf.
- Get a lightly oiled roasting pan and flip the meatloaf over onto the pan with bacon side up. Then peel the parchment paper off.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees - 1 hour in oven - (Time for a game of peggles)
Now for the good part:
To make the Charr Meatloaf sandwich, let meatloaf cool before trying to slice. Cut into 1-1.5 inch slices and grill each slice to warm it up. Then take two slices of cheese and put between the slices of meatloaf. Grill in a pan and flip until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Enjoy with your local warband crew.
Share This Page
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she is preparing to go on a missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.