GmaFog's Easy Desserts
By: GmaFog | : 817
Mason Jar Custard
3 cups milk
½ cup sugar or splenda
? Teaspoon Salt 2 Cups Water
1 tsp vanilla
6 - ½ pint Mason Jars
9 x 13 inch Pan
The easy part:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender - blend up well.
3. Place the ½ pint mason jars in the 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Pour an even amount in each jar.
5. Pour water in the 9 x 13 inch pan, around the jars.
The Patience part:
Put the pan in the oven and go map-clear Divinity’s Reach.
It will take anywhere from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on how full the jars are. I like to cool them off then put a mason jar lid on and store in refrigerator.
Jormag’s Don’t Get Squashed Pie
2 cups cooked butternut squash
1 - 12 oz can of evaporated milk
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 - unbaked pie crust of your choosing
Blender or mixer
9 inch pie pan
Cookie Sheet for oven protection
1. Preheat oven at 425°F.
2. Place pie crust in pie pan.
3. Put pie pan on a cookie sheet just in case Jormag decides to attack.
4. Blend all ingredients in blender.
5. Pour into pie pan CAREFULLY.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then turn down the oven to 350 °F for another 40 minutes. Just enough time to squash Jormag.
7. Take it out of the oven and cool.
It is done when a dagger comes out cleanly.
Share This Page
About the Author
Esther has accomplished many things in her life. Learning is one continuing objective that is important to her.. Through the years, no matter what was in front of her, Esther took steps to learn something new. She is and has been a wife, mother, grandmother, teacher's assistant, medical records Clerk, church nursery worker, archaeologist, osteologist, biological curator, GIS student and now a gamer.
After fighting a bout with breast cancer, she had to change her field of expertise. So, furthering the menagerie, Esther became a Web Production Assistant. She produces and edits press releases for franchise companies and moves them out onto the net, as soon as she receives them. Esther loves the things she can learn while releasing these PRs onto the web. There are a lot of ambitious people out there and someday, she might meet a few of them. Until that time, she will move on with her life and work.
In her free time, this grandma plays with the Gaiscioch gaming community; works on the Gaiscioch Magazine and volunteers at church. She also stain glass paints, quilts, gardens, watches and take pictures of nature around her area. There is beauty out there in this crazy world, and Esther is ready for the challenge of finding it.