GmaFog's Easy Desserts
By: Humble Misty | : 676
Mason Jar Custard
The easy part:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender - blend up well.
3. Place the ½ pint mason jars in the 9 x 13 inch pan.
4. Pour an even amount in each jar.
5. Pour water in the 9 x 13 inch pan, around the jars.
The Patience part:
Put the pan in the oven and go map-clear Divinity’s Reach.
It will take anywhere from 40 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on how full the jars are. I like to cool them off then put a mason jar lid on and store in refrigerator.
Jormag’s Don’t Get Squashed Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425°F.
2. Place pie crust in pie pan.
3. Put pie pan on a cookie sheet just in case Jormag decides to attack.
4. Blend all ingredients in blender.
5. Pour into pie pan CAREFULLY.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then turn down the oven to 350 °F for another 40 minutes. Just enough time to squash Jormag.
7. Take it out of the oven and cool.
It is done when a dagger comes out cleanly.
Published: October 27th, 2015
Share This Page
About the Author
Share Your Thoughts!