By: GmaFog | : 1278
- 3 lbs Siamoth (or pork) Roast - or alternate Slow Meat roast.
- 2 tablespoons Seasoning Rub of choice
- ½ a bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups grated or julienne root veggies - we used carrots
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Rub seasoning on roast and let sit overnight in Fridge.
- Next morning add onions then the roast into the crock pot.
- Pour your favorite BBQ Sauce over the roast.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours or until you are able to shred the meat with two forks.
- Add veggies to the pot with the juices and return the meat to the pot on top of the veggies.
- Cook another hour in the crockpot on high.
- Mix it all up and it’s ready to enjoy on your favorite bun.
Share This Page
About the Author
Esther has accomplished many things in her life. Learning is one continuing objective that is important to her.. Through the years, no matter what was in front of her, Esther took steps to learn something new. She is and has been a wife, mother, grandmother, teacher's assistant, medical records Clerk, church nursery worker, archaeologist, osteologist, biological curator, GIS student and now a gamer.
After fighting a bout with breast cancer, she had to change her field of expertise. So, furthering the menagerie, Esther became a Web Production Assistant. She produces and edits press releases for franchise companies and moves them out onto the net, as soon as she receives them. Esther loves the things she can learn while releasing these PRs onto the web. There are a lot of ambitious people out there and someday, she might meet a few of them. Until that time, she will move on with her life and work.
In her free time, this grandma plays with the Gaiscioch gaming community; works on the Gaiscioch Magazine and volunteers at church. She also stain glass paints, quilts, gardens, watches and take pictures of nature around her area. There is beauty out there in this crazy world, and Esther is ready for the challenge of finding it.