GmaFog’s Easy Taco Salad
By: GmaFog | : 616
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- One Large Bell Pepper and Onion, chopped
- 1 - tbsp of Taco Seasoning
- 6 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup tortilla chips [For low carb - substitute ¼ c. sliced almonds]
- 1 cup Grated cheese of your choice
- Catalina Dressing
- Cook the bell pepper and onion with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add the ground meat and cook until browned, then stir in the taco seasoning.
- Drain and discard excess oil.
- On a plate layer lettuce, cheese, the meat mixture, chips or almonds and top with dressing.
- sour cream to taste.
4 - 6 Servings.
Share This Page
About the Author
Esther has accomplished many things in her life. Learning is one continuing objective that is important to her.. Through the years, no matter what was in front of her, Esther took steps to learn something new. She is and has been a wife, mother, grandmother, teacher's assistant, medical records Clerk, church nursery worker, archaeologist, osteologist, biological curator, GIS student and now a gamer.
After fighting a bout with breast cancer, she had to change her field of expertise. So, furthering the menagerie, Esther became a Web Production Assistant. She produces and edits press releases for franchise companies and moves them out onto the net, as soon as she receives them. Esther loves the things she can learn while releasing these PRs onto the web. There are a lot of ambitious people out there and someday, she might meet a few of them. Until that time, she will move on with her life and work.
In her free time, this grandma plays with the Gaiscioch gaming community; works on the Gaiscioch Magazine and volunteers at church. She also stain glass paints, quilts, gardens, watches and take pictures of nature around her area. There is beauty out there in this crazy world, and Esther is ready for the challenge of finding it.