GmaFog’s Easy Taco Salad
By: GmaFog | : 677
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- One Large Bell Pepper and Onion, chopped
- 1 - tbsp of Taco Seasoning
- 6 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup tortilla chips [For low carb - substitute ¼ c. sliced almonds]
- 1 cup Grated cheese of your choice
- Catalina Dressing
- Cook the bell pepper and onion with a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add the ground meat and cook until browned, then stir in the taco seasoning.
- Drain and discard excess oil.
- On a plate layer lettuce, cheese, the meat mixture, chips or almonds and top with dressing.
- sour cream to taste.
4 - 6 Servings.
Share This Page
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she is preparing to go on a missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.