Basic Rib Hat for Children or (Adults)
By: GmaFog | : 668
- Size 8 knitting needles
- 1-2 Skeins of yarn (1 for ribbing/1 for main hat)
- One yarn needle
- Bind on 64(88) stitches with size 8 needles
- Knit one, Purl one for 10 rows or 4 inches
- Then Knit one row and Purl the next for 8(12) more inches
- To bind off, knit 2 together for 2(4)rows
- When you are done keep about 16 inches of yarn and thread a needle onto it.
- Pull it through the remaining stitches and sew the two sides together.
You’re done! Be creative and test out colors and yarns!
Share This Page
About the Author
As GmaFog loves to adventure in life, she gets excited about everything surrounding her. In addition to working as a Web Production Assistant for Franchise Update Media, she voluntarily writes and edits for Gaiscioch Magazine. She attends Westside Christian Church where she is preparing to go on a missions trip to Rwanda with Africa New Life Ministries. In her spare time, Gma plays games with The Gaiscioch [GSCH] Family and grandsons; dabbles in photography; and explores crafting ideas. You can always ask her questions, as she enjoys helping others, in-game and out.