By: Mealla | : 660
These bacon crackers will leave your party guests oohhing, ahhing, and asking what are these tasty little bites?
They are always a huge request and rightfully so, we like to call them the crack crackers!
Joking of course, but they are just that addicting.
Prep Time: 15 min
- Townhouse butter crackers
- 1 package of bacon
- Brown sugar
- Cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers end to end on a wire rack set into a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Slice the bacon into thirds.
- Place a sliver of the cut bacon lengthwise on each cracker,
- Sprinkle a generous amount of brown sugar onto the bacon topped crackers.
- Then lightly sprinkle with cayenne pepper (be careful!!! Gets HOT quick!!)
- Bake until the sugar begins to melt & the bacon becomes crisp.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the rack before eating.
These go quick!!!
Best to make a double or even three batches!!
ALWAYS A HIT AT ANY PARTY OR AT HOME WITH A NICE CRISP SALAD!!