Let your imagination soar while you immerse yourself in its world and its moments. But among the exhilarating trepidation – and the excitement – lies a faint outline of frustration.
Ludoria is still in the pre-release phases. Planned for multi-platform support, including mac and linux computers, the game should be available on your system (short of mobile.) It will also feature multiplayer support.
A new duo joins the line up of unique games offered by Super Awesome Hyper Dimensional Mega Team, with the release of Rise & Shine.
Rift was just like every other MMO out there for me, until Elder Scrolls Online hit the scene, I had never played an MMO before and barely even paid attention to them. I was convinced they were not for me and that I would not enjoy playing them.
Highlights from your favorite gaming news sites.Gaming News
- Weekly Five Recommended Mobile Games [Jun. 25th]
- Master X Master Review - Is This MOBA/ARPG Hybrid Worth Your Time?
- YouTuber Builds Junkrat's RIP-Tire With More Than 4500 Lego Bricks
- - This Week At GameSpace.com - Serious Sam, Dead By Daylight & More
- - MSI GTX 1080Ti DUKE OC - Cool, Quiet, and Only 2 Slots
- Speedrunner Sets New World Record By Beating Prey In Seven Minutes
- Titanfall 2 Free DLC Will Feature New Maps
- Nintendo on Animal Crossing Mobile and More
- Reader Discussion: What Games Do You Need To Finish?
- Transformers 5 Has Franchise's Lowest Opening Weekend
- Final Fantasy XIV - Documentary Part #1 - One Point O
- Final Fantasy XIV - Documentary Part #1 - "One Point O"
- Confirmed: Venom, Silver & Black Separate From the MCU
- Video Game Deep Cuts: You Don't Know Jack Bandicoot
- Did You Know Gaming And Nostalgia Trip Catch Ape Escape Trivia
- YOU Are Invited! 2017 Global VR Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition Launches
- Sonic Mania Vinyl Album Announced
- Total War: Warhammer II Interview With Director Ian Roxburgh
- Footage Of Cut Mini-boss From Mega Man 4 Surfaces
- Ashes of Creation - Summer Crowdfunding Initiative Begins
- Ashes of Creation Begins its Summer Crowdfunding Campaign
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Alzur's Legacy - The Witcher Fan Film Indiegogo Campaign
- Sony is crowdfunding a kid-friendly robotics and coding kit
- Project Rap Rabbit Kickstarter Fails, Development 'Cannot Continue at This Time'
- What it's like to follow your hit indie game (2M+ sold!) with a 6K sales 'bomb'
- Daily Deals: Save £700 on Medion Erazer X7843 High Performance Gaming Laptop
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare 50% off for Steam Summer Sale Today
- - Now That the Steam Summer Sale's Here, What Are You Buying?
- Steam Summer Sale 2017: Our Favorite Deals