Guardians of Ember is a hack and slash adventure pits players against a world of magic and monsters, combining classic dungeons crawlers with the massive playable realms of the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.
By now, most RIFT players have seen mentions of the Telara Saga, it's filled their chat channels, their forums, and the gaming press. From the outside many will look at the adventure and see a highly organized, and professional view of rather normal activities in the game many have overlooked.
Mirage continues in a similar vein as Chivalry, in this instance pitting two teams of six against each other in a typical competitive multiplayer scenario.
Highlights from your favorite gaming news sites.Gaming News
- David And Goliath Clash In Climactic Dota Quarterfinals
- Make My MMO: Crowfall adds geomancy and architecture skills (April 29, 2017)
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Is Coming To Switch
- Kotaku 'Shop Contest: The Stare Of Duty, Winners!
- Master X Master Is The MOBA We Need
- The Stream Team: Dragons and werehyenas in Conan Exiles
- Reader Discussion – What Gaming Crossover Would You Like To See?
- The Accidental Origins Of Kirby
- Play of the Fortnight: 5 Ideas for New Overwatch Features
- Camelot Unchained’s Seattle studio finally has an office
- The Community Spotlight - 04/29/2017
- The Persona 5 Soundtrack Will Soon Be Available On Vinyl For $175
- Watch 29 Make Daily Life Feel Otherworldly In Its New Trailer
- Track: Don’t Worry About The Government | Artist: Talking Heads | Album: Talking Heads: 77
- LOTRO Legendarium: 10th anniversary interview with Standing Stone’s Rob Ciccolini
- Seth Rogen Teases Movie About a Disastrous Music Festival
- Smash 'God' Drops Out Of Tournament Because His Controller Isn't Properly Malfunctioning
- The Stream Team: Preparing for ARK’s active volcano
- The Weekend In Esports: Dota 2, DreamHack Austin, And Splatoon
- The Daily Grind: What’s the most fun you ever had in an MMO tavern?
- The Daily Grind: Why is MMORPG server downtime still a thing?
- The MMO Alpha and Beta List: April 28, 2017
- Massively Overthinking: Are MMORPG players a minority in their own genre?
- Revelation Online invites you to visit the Immortal Annex
- Games Like Project Phoenix Ruin Kickstarter For Everyone Else
- Ashes Of Creation Official Kickstarter Starts on May 1st
- Ashes of Creation - Metropolis and Kickstarter Revealed
- Ashes of Creation plans May 1 Kickstarter, demos ‘Metropolis’ player city system
- - Low Magic ARPG Rise of the King Lands on KickStarter
- THQ’s clever paint platformer de Blob is now available on Steam and other digital distribution chann
- Hacktag Closed Beta and Steam Early Access Dates Announced
- Medieval Steampunk Tactical RPG Acaratus Is Set to Launch on May 25
- MMORPG sandbox Arcfall is headed to Steam early access
- - Arcfall Soon on Steam Early Access with Big Plans for Future