I first found out about Mass Effect 4, now known as Mass Effect: Andromeda, sometime in 2016. I didn’t find out too much about the game until it’s launch, other than the story would take place in another galaxy and would not be related to the Mass Effect trilogy.
When you have a pedigree in over sized animated, drilling robots and fashion wars that feature more flesh than fabric, a coming of age story about friendship and magic might not seem like a natural fit.
I expected something similar, but with a brand new flavor. I am not disappointed. The new zone is gorgeous. The monsters have cool ways of trying to kill you, let alone never seen before additions. There are multiple challenges to getting masteries. Let’s not forget mounts!
I have played Elder Scrolls Online before on the desktop and I did enjoy it, but I stepped away from it for a long time. Shortly after Morrowind launched, I decided to give Elder Scrolls Online another try, but this time I wanted to play it on the Playstation 4. What I soon discovered was a new found joy for Elder Scrolls Online.
Highlights from your favorite gaming news sites.Gaming News
- Devilian Shutting Down March 5
- Metal Gear Survive Has Microtransactions
- Watch How Skipping Key Items Affects Ocarina Of Time In This Video
- Latest Boss Keys Video Contrasts Breath Of The Wild's Divine Beasts And Shrines
- Nike Reveals Limited Edition PlayStation-Themed Basketball Shoes
- Star Wars Rebels Returns Next Month, Features Ian McDiarmid As Emperor Palpatine
- The Community Spotlight - 01/20/2018
- Report: Metal Gear Survive Will Have Microtransactions, Require Online Connection To Play
- Bungie Acknowledges, Apologizes For Lack Destiny 2 Faction Reward Communication
- Netflix's Castlevania: Season 2 to Premiere This Summer
- - iKBC MF108 V.2 RGB Mechanical Keyboard: Ultra-Premium RGB Goodness
- Breaking Bad Turns 10: Rian Johnson on the Show's Legacy
- [Update] Overwatch League Suspends, Fines Dallas Fuel Player $2,000 For Derogatory Comments
- What To Watch This Weekend: Hearthstone, Super Smash Bros., And League Of Legends
- PlayStation-Themed Totaku Figures Coming Soon
- UK Daily Deals: Preorder Nintendo Labo Kits from £60, Customization Set for £9
- Hearthstone: Inside the World of Casting and Working for Blizzard
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa Of Dana For PC Pushed Back To An "As-of-yet Indeterminate Date"
- The Hunt for Wolverine Begins in April
- Pixel Art Academy dev on what to do with a late Kickstarter
- Investment on crowdfunding site Fig down by 28% in 2017
- Star Citizen Raises More than All of 2017's Games Kickstarters
- Tabletop games soar on Kickstarter as video games stagnate
- Successful video game projects on Kickstarter flatline while tabletop spikes
- Marvel Comics Changes to Expect From the Disney/Fox Deal
- UK Daily Deals: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds for £17, Xbox One X With Three Games and Extra Controller for £450
- Call Of Duty: WWII And Star Wars: Battlefront II Win December U.S. Sales
- Twitch Brings On High-Profile Streamers Like Markiplier In Disney Deal
- UK Daily Deals: LG V30 64GB Smartphone for £600, £360 off Toshiba 65-Inch LED 4K TV
- Gfinity: "We're getting ready for when the esports revenue finally takes off"
- How Hearthstone is Raising the Bar for its Esports Initiatives
- World of Warcraft - A Peek at WoW eSports in 2018 - Both PvP and PvE Action Included
- Swedish firm G:loot receives largest esports investment in Nordic region's history
- Video: The importance of storytellers in eSports